Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 33-25 The work never ends!

     This weekend was much like this week....lots and lots to do! It now seems the days are starting to blur together and hours turn into days and days into weeks. Looking forward to the weekend is only a tease and they seem to not exsist anymore. Today was the most time I have gotten off in since I started my clinical year 5 weeks ago. I was at the barn from 8 until 11:30am, getting the afternoon off now seems like a carribean vacation! I was home and back in bed for a much needed nap by noon! It is funny the way life changes as you go through different phases. There has been times in life that all I wanted was a new vehicle or time with my family or money to spend....and the list goes on. Although all of those things are still high up on my want list....it now seems the only thing I really long for is sleep! A 3 hour nap today was enough to make me feel human again. But now I look forward to anouther long yet exciting week in the food animal ward and count my blessing one of which being much needed rest!

1 comment:

  1. hi honey - missed your blog!!!!!!!!!!! but I knew that you were very busy and very tired but just the same I called your mom just to be sure you were alright - when she talked to you you were are the barn and very busy sooo I knew no blog was gonna happen. Glad you rested and now are in your final week of Food Animal - where to now??? love you lots nana

    ReplyDelete