Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 14- The View From My Office

This morning was my first morning shift off since I started this rotation two weeks ago! What a amazing feeling it was to know I didn't have to be up at the crack of dawn. Chad and I got a cheeseburger and some red box movies last night and it was a much needed relaxing Saturday night at home. Unfortunately, during this next year of my life no time can be wasted, every second is precious! So This morning I was able to write a paper for my last week of Therio, we are required to present a current topic in vet med and I choose to write a paper on Equine Herpes Virus since there has been a recent outbreak. Next, I did my davenport homework and my davenport paper that is due next week! This afternoon I headed to the ranch to do treatments and was feeling very accomplished! Once at the ranch I observed our foal nursing his momma, so things are looking brighter each day for our little Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey - you are on the down side now!! You are going to miss this sooo much - but your new challenge will be fun too. Your mom thinks your new rotation will be large animal surgury? But it will be new and exciting. The Lady Gators softball team is in the Finals series tonight in Ok. City - Watched em beat Ala. two games yesterday!! Gooooo Gators!! love you lots nana

    ReplyDelete