Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 20 & 21- Closing the First Chapter

     This weekend was uneventful, we treated our mares over the weekend and gave some good bye kisses to our favorites. Today was spent filling out my board exam application and packing for another big day tomorrow. Again I feel the nerves coming over me and with each item I put in my backpack and check off my list, like I was packing for grade school all over again, I feel the butterflies multiplying in my stomach! Tomorrow starts my Food Animal Medicine Rotation. Although I feel strong in the genre of vet med this is my first rotation in the OSU Teaching Hospital. I am again against the odds as the other students will know their way around the hospital and are now familiar with endless client paper work and interactions as they now have one in hospital rotation under their belts! I however, spent my first rotation at the OSU ranch, so I will be completely lost tomorrow on location at the hospital. I am becoming comfortable with this underdog position and intend to see it through!!!!! So here is to a new day tomorrow, wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi honey - I'll wish you luck - but you aren't going to need it - Food Animal is something you are familar with even tho it is in a new location! You are going to know what to do and how to do it!!! Have a great day today and all of this rotation! love you lots - nana

    ReplyDelete