Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 66- Slooooowwww Days

    We had no appointments in the Equine Medicine barn today which made the day go slow and gave me way too much time to worry about my upcoming test. My first of three board exams is in two weeks and I couldn't be more terrified. This could be a life changing test, and although not the end of the world, if I don't pass I would not only be heartbroken but I would not be able to get my license for more than 6 months after graduation. I keep telling myself not to think of that and the pressures surrounding the test, but I have found this feat near impossible. I constantly worry to the point of making myself sick. So please start praying now! I will take all the prayers I can get!

1 comment:

  1. hi honey - sorry it was toooo slow for once and that you are worring about the test - I know that you think failing is the end of the world, BUT it isn't! you have gone toooo far tooo many years of wanting this dream to feel this way. But as far as praying for you I ALWAYS have, and I am not gonna stop now - study and prepare yourself and be 100% ready and then the rest is in God's hands. We love you and wish we could take the test for you or have you excused from taking it, but that isn't possible, and we believe in YOU, You believe in You too. love you lots nana

    ReplyDelete