Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 100- PRAYERS ANSWERED!

To my dearest family and friends. I have spent the last month rehearsing my..."I failed but I will never give up speach," and trying to think of inspirational ways to convey my deepest regrets with my never give up attitude to my blog readers, maybe something about how it took Edison over 1000 tries to make the light bulb and how he never gave up and never admitted to failure, as he would only say I have successfully found 1000 ways NOT to make a light bulb! Well y'all I DON'T have to give my practiced speech because I PASSED MY BOARD EXAM!!!!! I never thought I would be able to say that! I can't stop crying because there is a part of me that never thought I would actually pass. I have struggled so much trying to live this life long dream that sometimes I just think God is gonna challenge me every step of the way. Well God must have gotten tired of hearing my prayers cause I passed my first of three veterinary board exams on the first try!

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey - tried??? to congrat on facebook not sure it took tho - BUT we are sooo very proud of you - not just for passing your boards but just for being you and having the grit and stamina to continue this journey you set for yourself at about age 6!! We love you no matter what - and are very proud of YOU! no matter what! love you lots nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all knew you could do it. So, very proud of you. Congrats! Awesome Job!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete